Birth-control- had unprotected sex day before IUD insertion:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.


https://ift.tt/w0PyuAa

My experience : had unprotected sex day before IUD insertion



The title says it all. I never received any information of what I was supposed to do prior my IUD insertion except from my friends who told me to take Tylenol and hydrate before my appointment. During my appointment, it did not cross my mind to tell my doctor about having before my IUD insertion. Before IUD, I have been on birth control pills for 3 years and transitioned to the IUD. I currently have the Lilleta IUD and I am not sure if I am at risk for pregnancy. please help

submitted by /u/urmomdidit
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...