Birth-control- How do I trust my pill?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.


https://ift.tt/16TYuRC

My experience : How do I trust my pill?



I tried unprotected sex once, and it was absolutely amazing. Now going back to condoms + pill sucks. I want to try using withdrawal + pill, but I'm not sure if my anxiety can handle that. If you've made the change to condoms to pill and pull out only, how did you overcome the anxiety of it?

For reference; my birth mother had 6 unplanned pregnancies I have no idea if she was on birth control or not. That's part of why I'm so scared

submitted by /u/Fairy_gummi
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...