Birth-control- How to get insurance to cover Lo Loestrin?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.


https://ift.tt/lKhV5AN

My experience : How to get insurance to cover Lo Loestrin?



My insurance refuses to cover lo loestrin, and I've tried two other pills they wanted me to try instead even.

I've been on the depo shot, nuvaring, blisovi, and loestrin. I've has averse reactions to all of them (weight gain and spikes in suicidal tendencies), and so my OBGYN wants me to try lo lo since it has the lowest amount of hormones so therefore has the best chance of not being a literal danger to me. the people at the dr office who handle insurance stuff and billing are incredibly unhelpful so I can't rely on them to advocate to the insurance company for me or try to figure out stuff.

I tried doing pill club because i saw their claims about pricing, and after a bunch of back and forth (had to involve my dr bc of the mental health symptoms), i woke up to find i would still be charged $140. i can't afford this and am so distraught. i havent tried calling the insurance myself but i just dont know what to do or say.

it's not just birth control (although i very much want it for that) but i have endometriosis too, and it being untreated means i have to be frequently bedridden for a week every month.

im sorry if this is all over the place, i'm trying my best but thinking treatment was within reach and then having it ripped away again is uh. very distressing

submitted by /u/chloe_angel_princess
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...