Birth-control- implant or injection?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.


https://ift.tt/yIjGWN6

My experience : implant or injection?



So after about 3 and a half years of taking the pill (combined and mini pill) I am no longer able to take it. I started getting migraines last year and because of this I can no longer take the combined pill at all. They put me on the mini pill but for some reason this increased the frequency of my migraines from once a month to 2-3 times a week.

I don't want the coil, it's a no no for me, so my only two options really are the implant and the injection. I'm not sure which one would be best for me and I'm curious to know other people's experiences with the two?!

I also don't want to stop having contraception as my natural cycle is about 20 days long, I know this may not be the same if I stop hormonal contraception but I don't think I fancy risking it right now.

Thanks in advance, sorry for the long post!

submitted by /u/afterlaught3r
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...