Birth-control- NUVARING MAKING ME FEEL INSANE:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.


https://ift.tt/w0PyuAa

My experience : NUVARING MAKING ME FEEL INSANE



It’s been just under 2 weeks since I started using nuvaring and I’m feeling terrible. Just a little background info, I’ve never been on birth control before. My gynaecologist suggested I give it a try for my irregular periods which causes me bad pms symptoms like extreme mood swings, fatigue, irritability, anger, anxiety, body aches & pains, acne and depression. I take pretty good care of myself, eat well, get enough sleep, exercise regularly both weight lifting and cardio. I’ve had pms issues for years now & decided to try balancing my hormones with birth control to see if it can help. I think I may have pmdd but it’s not confirmed. I’m also taking 100mg of sertraline. I feel like the Nuvaring is making me feel like I’m having pms symptoms everyday and feel like it’s made me even more irritable and tired. I want to stick it out for at least 2 months to see if the side effects get better but for now it’s hard to deal with it everyday! Has anyone experienced this? Does it get better? HELP ME PLZ

submitted by /u/ConsciousLeader3224
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...