Birth-control- Scared my IUD is out of place but no pain:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.


https://ift.tt/k1z2drt

My experience : Scared my IUD is out of place but no pain



I got my IUD inserted over a week ago, so me and my bf finally decided to have sex without a condom. Unfortunately he couldn’t even get halfway in without the strings stabbing him. We tried different positions and still poking him. He said when the condom is on he doesn’t feel them at all and go in as far as we want. I don’t feel any pain at all but idk if that’s normal for the strings to be so long. Im calling the dr on Monday to see about getting them trimmed or at least checked. But did anyone else experience their strings being too long? Idk if maybe they just need time and they’ll dull down or what.

submitted by /u/stubbornteach
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...