fCare - Depression with kyleena? .2022

https://ift.tt/CB42bXd

Has anyone experienced depression with kyleena?

I’ve been so depressed this winter, and I just got kyleena in October 2021 I switched from paraguard due to pain it was giving me. This one I still get pain and cramping randomly but not as painful, however now im thinking this depression is linked to the kyleena, I can’t explain it, I just feel blue and tired all the time and want to sleep

submitted by /u/swiss_bb
[link] [comments]

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...