fCare - How do I better trust my birth control? .2022

https://ift.tt/TFPDefi

Hi! So like a lot of users I see here, I have a pretty big anxiety about possibly getting pregnant. After two scares, I decided “enough was enough” and began tracking my periods + days I had sex, as well as getting a combo birth control pill subscription from The Pill Club. But apparently…it’s not enough for me? I’ve been taking my pills for about four months now, and I push myself to make sure it’s as close to “perfect use” as possible. The most I’ve missed this month was a pill I took 15 minutes late. But still, the past two times I’ve had unprotected sex, I bit the bullet and bought Plan B.

I like having unprotected sex, but I’m also tired of being worried about the possible effects extra hormones from Plan B will have in my body, the ramifications and lack of support system (outside of my boyfriend) if I were to get pregnant, and hell, even the $40 I have to spend for every Plan B I take. Sometimes I’ll scare myself into thinking that maybe my pill doesn’t actually work. I think my brain spirals more because 95% of the time my boyfriend and I use condoms, so on the rare occasion when we don’t, I don’t feel as protected even if I technically am.

I’m nervous to go unprotected and then let those next five days where I can still take Plan B pass by, but I want to set my mind at ease. Worst case scenario I suck it up and just never have any unprotected sex, but I figured it was worth asking for possible solutions/similar experiences. How do I better trust my birth control?

submitted by /u/ThrowRAsmolwave
[link] [comments]

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...