fCare - Spotting around ovulation period .2022

https://ift.tt/eGhgzQk

Y’all I’m getting so frustrated 🥴 I’ve had my copper IUD for about a year. Love it for the most part! I chose to go hormone free after being on the pill for 10 years due to a history of breast cancer in my family. As some of you may know, you still ovulate with the copper IUD. I am always having spotting, some days comparable to a light period, around the time in which I ovulate. Does anyone else have this issue IUD or not? It’s truly annoying to have to wear a panty liner for a week+ in addition to my period. I am unsure how “normal” this is or if I should talk to my doctor?

submitted by /u/MaisyDae6624
[link] [comments]

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...