Birth-control- Has anyone tried Junel Fe 1/20??:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Has anyone tried Junel Fe 1/20??



I get my BC through The Pill Club, and I've been taking Haley for almost a year now, and I'm getting switched over to Junel Fe. I've only noticed weight gain and I'm pretty damn starving and certain things make me pretty sad while on Haley, and my periods are so much lighter and cramps are magnificently better than they were before I started taking the pill (the main reason I started taking the pill in the first place). The one downside I've found is that Haley causes my eczema to stay relatively flared up, but I have no problems living with or dealing with it. I have a few more days before it ships out, and can change back to Haley before then. Can anyone tell me about side effects or your experience on Junel Fe? Positive and negative advice is appreciated!!

submitted by /u/thousanddollacrocs
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...