Birth-control- I forgot to put my patch on after my period.:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : I forgot to put my patch on after my period.



I'm gonna get straight to the point. My change day is Friday. I forgot to put my patch on, but remembered Saturday around 11am and put it on.

Am I at risk for pregnancy? My boyfriend didn't have sex with me during my period and he only ejaculates in me 1-2 times a month. The last time he did it was more towards the beginning of the month. Im unsure how long sperm can survive?? Kinda worried about precum too, but not that much

Also, my new patch change day is Saturday, right?

submitted by /u/userunknown1998
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...