Birth-control- Mirena - liquid gushing out of me lol:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Mirena - liquid gushing out of me lol



Has anyone who has had the lovely side effect of large amounts of liquid suddenly falling out of them ever have it stop or subside ? I've seen posts where other women have had it happen to them, but not any where they said it actually stopped :'( It happens for about a week at a time, I think.

I've had mirena put in about 5 months ago after having a truckload of endometriosis (and an ovary) removed. I had some other side effects early on but it seems to have worked itself out.

I just need a tiny bit of hope with this. Summer in the south is already hard for me because I'm so damn sweaty, so having all this extra moisture around my very particular vagina has me nervous lol

Thanks to anyone who shares, even if you are just going through it with me and haven't had relief.

submitted by /u/QueenQueef420
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...