Birth-control- Worth trying Paragard again?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Worth trying Paragard again?



hi everyone! first ever post, reaching out because i would honestly love some feedback and don’t know where else to turn. i decided to go with the paragard copper iud when i got into my first serious relationship about three years ago (i’m 25 now). i was on lo lo throughout college and it was honestly a nightmare. the experience turned me off from hormonal bc so the copper iud seemed perfect for me. i eventually got it inserted and everything was going perfectly until it randomly fell out after two years. this was discovered via ultrasound after i went to my gyno for pelvic pain and spotting after intercourse. i figured i was safe after the one year mark so this was a huge shock to me. i decided i was going to take a few months off and try it again. after two tries to insert my second one, something felt off and lo and behold this one fell out after only a few weeks. my gyno then told me that it could be because i have an anteverted uterus and that she was inserting based on feeling alone and that if i wanted to try again, the iud would be inserted along with an ultrasound. this kind of made me feel defeated because why was this never brought to my attention before? anyways, i ended up seeing a new gyno and told her about my ordeal and she essentially was like wtf i’ve never heard of that happening. other people i have told also seem to believe it was a clinician error. i was just wondering if it would be worth it to try again but with a different gyno? i’m really scared of hormones and way too anxious to rely on ovulation tracking/condoms so it really feels like this is my only option and it sucks knowing that it’s already failed twice. sorry for the novel, i appreciate any and all feedback :))

submitted by /u/dumbb1tch999
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...