Birth-control- Lighter 2nd period after Plan B.:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Lighter 2nd period after Plan B.



So, I took Plan B early April. I've got my period earlier and lighter.

Now, in May, I have my period later and lighter. Is that ok?

I took 3 pink line tests and they all came negative: one 15 days after sex, one 21 days after and the last, one week after my May period was late.

Is it lighter because of the Plan B?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/1throwaway_____111
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...