Birth-control- ClearBlue Ovulation Test Strips:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : ClearBlue Ovulation Test Strips



I have a very hard time trusting BC. This is the only pill I'm willing to take though as all other methods mess with me badly. I'm on Junel FE 1.5/30. I bought a pack of 20 ovulation test strips (ClearBlue) that I plan to take each day to ensure I'm not ovulating on the pill during my actives. Has anyone else tried this to verify their pills were effective?

I've tested it by using the pill to skip periods (have been successful in this) and monitoring for any breakthrough periods, but that isn't enough to convince me.

Today, my pills have fluctuated in temperature due to our air conditioning unit being installed and me putting them in/taking them out of a skincare fridge with an ice pack and silica packets as needed to stabilize a 66-75 degree temperature. They've fluctuated from 65-75 as of 5am this morning (it's 11:30 AM now), humidities ranging from 36-48% (I monitor this via a wi-fi temperature stick that takes humidity/temp reads every 15 minutes). So I'd start the strips tomorrow and then take one for the next 20 days, considering my pills would be ineffective today if they've fluctuated too much or not.

submitted by /u/yeetingthetoaster
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...