Birth-control- Is it worth it to visit an endocrinologist for bad PMDD to get the right birth control?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Is it worth it to visit an endocrinologist for bad PMDD to get the right birth control?



I have endo and bad PMDD. I’m suicidal and angry on my periods. It comes completely out of no where. I did have a laparoscopy and had my endo excised in December 2021, but my PMDD has been bad before that. I know a lot of general Gyno’s say hormone tests are not legitimate, and maybe that’s true, but I’m convinced there has to be something wrong with my hormones. I’m fatigued, I’m losing hair, and again my PMDD is crazy. I’m tired of trying random BC after random BC.

If anyone is from Central New jersey and has recommendations please let me know

submitted by /u/Nice_Carob4121
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...