Birth-control- can my copper iud be causing these hormonal symptoms?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : can my copper iud be causing these hormonal symptoms?



hello all!

i’m having my first full iud period currently. i got the it inserted (paragard, planned parenthood) on june 29th. the only way i can describe this period is extreme.

i expected extra cramping and bleeding, obviously. what i didn’t expect though is that my hormones are all out of whack. i’m getting extreme (for me) hormonal acne, my boobs are very swollen and tender, i’m crying all the time for no reason, and im getting almost daily migraines. these are all very new symptoms. i’ll normally get like one pimple and one migraine and that’s it. it’s like my period is multiplied by 100. it was also a full week early.

is this a thing? can this be my iud? it doesn’t make any sense to me since it’s nonhormonal. can the stress of it be causing increased menstruation symptoms maybe?

i appreciate all input… for additional context, i’m 21ftm (pre-hrt), never had kids, moderately sexually active, never been on hormonal BC. i also started 50mg sertraline (generic zoloft) about a week before insertion, if that matters.

submitted by /u/irlharvey
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...