Birth-control- does this sound like a withdrawal bleed or implantation bleeding:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : does this sound like a withdrawal bleed or implantation bleeding



for context: im currently on a combo pill and my withdrawal bleeds have not lined up with my placebos at all. i started balcoltra about two months ago while on kyleena to stop my excessive spotting and i eventually just had my IUD taken out last month.

my last withdrawal bleed/period (idk what it was) felt like a full on period , but first starting on 7/4 with one day of dark brown discharge eventually turning into full bleeding for the next 4 days. i got onto my placebo pills by the time i was finishing up that withdrawal bleed. however, i had that same discharge on 7/21, but it was more days of dark brown/almost blackish blood (however more consistent) and i fully bled bright red yesterday at one point with the remainder of the day being light red/pinkish discharge. its still this rusty brownish/pink color today.

i take my pill the same time every day, religiously LOL. i know my cycle/hormones are probably all fucked up because of the iud and pill so thats why my periods have been odd, but of course my anxiety brain is convincing me that this is implantation bleeding. should i be concerned with two withdrawal bleeds in the same month or has anyone had something similar?

submitted by /u/livvielu2626
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...