Birth-control- Nexplanon spotting:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Nexplanon spotting



I've had Nexplanon since the beginning of June and thankfully I haven't noticed any big side effects but just a midly annoying one.. maybe a little over two weeks ago I've been having very light spotting. It seemed like it was going on consecutively for a few days then stopped and then comes and goes. I know it's normal to experience any change like this and/or to your period for awhile on birrh control but I'm curious if anyone has had a similar experience and if so, did it stop and get better? I also didn't get a period (which isn't abnormal for me because I sometimes skip periods while not being on any bc and I have very painful periods so I am not complaining lol) but I'm also curious if those of you who've had it or have it, have you still gotten periods or are they gone and when did they stop?

submitted by /u/acarrill93
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...