Birth-control- period immediately lighter after liletta insertion:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : period immediately lighter after liletta insertion



i got a liletta inserted on the 22nd, my period actually started the morning of my insertion date. that day and the following i had my normal heavy period. on the third day, which is normally the day my flow decreases to medium, my period is almost nonexistent. i'm barely spotting. i used to have to switch out a super plus every 2-3 hours and now my pad is barely being used. my cramps also went away after day two when they normally last til day 4/5. is this normal? i've read that your first period with the liletta is supposed to be very heavy. should i be worried my implant isn't taking? if it's important my body took the insertion very well, no vomiting, just dizzy for a few hours and a little cramping.

submitted by /u/omniprix
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...