Birth-control- Pregnancy Symptoms but not due AF yet:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Pregnancy Symptoms but not due AF yet



Hello everyone, I'll try and explain everything in as much detail as possible for you.

So on July 11th, I woke up at about 7.30pm with intense stabbing pains in my left hand side of my abdomen, after going to the hospital I had bloods and urine done and was told they were all clear. After that I kept having weird symptoms such as stomach pain and nausea all week. On the 15th I started spotting randomly and it stopped before my actual "period" started on the 17th. (I'm on yasmin). But this period wasn't really normal, it went from heavy to really light and got heavier again before stopping. On the 22nd I once again got bright red spotting that lasted like an hour, and again on the 24th which was brown and lasted all day but very light.

Since then I've had nagging lower back pain and light stomach cramps, I'm bloated af and I never bloat at all, I currently look like the Grinch 😂, headaches, dizziness, with a lot of nausea and a small bit of vomiting and extremely heavy fatigue (napping for about 1.5hrs a day). I've taken about 6 pregnancy tests since my last period but all have come up negative but I'm trying to avoid taking another one until next week as recommended by my Dr as I did miss pills last month and already this month. Is there a possibility I could actually be pregnant just very early? Or something else?

submitted by /u/BiologicalWolf
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...