Birth-control- break through bleeding despite being on the pill for two years:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : break through bleeding despite being on the pill for two years



I’ve been on the combo pill for two years and haven’t had this issue. Usually I’ll have some bleeding on the last two or three active pills, but I still have a week left of active pills. I had a UTI with the last period could that be effecting this? I also started exercising again and went pretty hard four days ago. Could that cause this? Stress? Is this implantation bleeding?

ETA: I’ve been taking them within two hours of eachother every night (between 10:30-12:30, getting back to within one hour) and haven’t missed a pill.

submitted by /u/bunny3303
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...