Birth-control- depo vs copper iud:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : depo vs copper iud



I've been on hormonal bc for several years, the pill for the last 2 or 3. I'm considering changing because my sex drive is nearly non existent, but the pros are I have significant control over my period and I don't have a heavy flow( I only use panty liners). When at the doctor today we talked about options and settled on going back onto depo, which I didn't have any issues with in the past. The issue is it's still hormonal and some of the biggest side affects are weight gain and loss of sex drive. Now that I'm home I've been reading more into copper iud because it's non-hormonal and lasts several years. But with every happy user there is a bad experience and I'm scared by the pain of insertion and the possibility of it becoming dislodged. Also because my periods have been so easily manageable I'm scared of intense cramps and periods I would most likely have to deal with for several months after.

So basically I'd love some feedback, positive and negative, on both the DEPO shot and the copper iud. I'm 24 and not planning for kids anytime soon if thats helpful info.

submitted by /u/Ok_Affect_7427
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...