Birth-control- I just have a question regarding the implant (Nexplanon/Implanon):fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : I just have a question regarding the implant (Nexplanon/Implanon)



How does the implant know that it is inside the body? Basically before it is inserted, it is still enclosed in the appliance that they use to insert the implant. Obviously the implant does not release the hormone if it is still in that thing (am I right?), but once it is inserted, how does it detect that indeed it is inside the body of a person so that it can start to release the hormones?

I tried researching this on the internet but I haven't found an answer yet.

I also have another question, for example the expiration date of the implant is 2024, and you will be inserted with that implant in 2022, does the implant inside your body still work for 3 years? or does it really expire on the original expiry date?

I just got my implant 5 days ago and I was just wondering these things. I will come back to get it replaced after 3 years of my insertion. TIA!

submitted by /u/frbdn_sldr
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...