Birth-control- Is this normal??:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Is this normal??



Sorry if it’s TMI but I haven’t been able to find answers anywhere else 😅

I’ve been on birth control for a little over 2 years now and I’ve never had this experience before. I remember waking up in the middle of the night last night to really bad cramps in my uterus and in my lower back. I ended up falling back asleep but I remember the pain was pretty bad. When I woke up yesterday I had a considerable amount of blood in my underwear. My underwear was a deep red color so it was hard for me to tell the color of the blood at first. When I went to use the bathroom there was more blood I wiped away (bright red) and a decent sized blood clot. While cleaning myself up throughout the day the blood would also be a brownish color. I take my birth control to skip periods so I haven’t had one in a while. My boyfriend and I have sex a lot so I don’t know if I was pregnant or not. I regularly take tests and they’ve always come back negative. I was going to take a test soon to keep track but this happened before I was able to.

Now that it’s the next day I’m still experiencing bad cramps and pains in my lower back and uterus and I’m still bleeding. I don’t know if I just need to take a break from the constant birth control or if my body just needed to have a period. I’ve never had this happen to me before so idk what caused this.

I’ve tried to research what happened and I could fall into either a miscarriage or breakthrough because the symptoms and what i experienced are very similar for both scenarios. I haven’t told my boyfriend yet because I don’t know what happened for sure and I don’t want to scare him or myself.

I don’t have a doctor to see becuase I recently moved to a new city for college and haven’t been able to find one. I’d appreciate any comments, thoughts, and feedback on what might have happened and what I should do next.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/LooLoo1414
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...