Birth-control- Menstrual bleeding for the last two years, negatively affecting relationship.:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Menstrual bleeding for the last two years, negatively affecting relationship.



Hi, I (21F) have tried almost all birth control methods to try and get a regular period, it seems when my body starts a new method it will work as it's supposed to and then after a few weeks I am back to bleeding. I am going through my doctor to rule out anything and everything that might be wrong, she thinks I am having this issue due to when I was younger my period stopped for a few years due to trauma and malnourishment while living with my mother and her abusive partner.

It's having a negative impact on my relationship with my partner now as we are both personally uncomfortable with period sex.

I am also feeling super down about the fact that I may not be able to have children due to this in the future too.

If anyone has gone through something similar or has any advice I would really appreciate it.

The only other option my doc has suggested at this point is to put me on a new medication that will induce menopause but she even said that she would rather not because it's a new medication and it honestly scares me.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Both_Surprise_5933
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...