Birth-control- Online birth control help:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Online birth control help



TLDR: IUD coming out, looking for oral replacement but to buy online. I am getting my Mirena IUD taken out after 4 years with it. My removal date is next July, but the last few months have been kicking my butt with weird spotting and cramps and it seems to have moved out of place. I used to take Oral mostly to regulate periods but couldn't keep up with taking the pill so my mom suggested IUD. I had extremely heavy periods from 11 years old to about 18. I'm 24 now and I want to try oral again, the pain and unwanted weight gain isn't worth the implant, and now my ob doesn't take my insurance. Has anyone tried buying online and what websites? Has anyone else had to take BC for periods, has non-hormonal worked better?

submitted by /u/anon63171
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...