Birth-control- Started Yaz on Day 12 of cycle:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Started Yaz on Day 12 of cycle



I am having awful postpartum periods so my doctor prescribed Yaz to see if it helps. In my rush to get started, I missed the directions to start of the first day of my period, or the first Sunday after my period starts.

It was only after I popped my second pill that I realized my error. I started on Day 12, and I was still spotting (this was the longest period I’ve ever had, if it’s worth mentioning.) Have I made a grave error? I will obviously ask my OB/GYN but it usually takes over a week to get a reply. Please tell me not to panic.

submitted by /u/checkraiseyourmom
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...