Birth-control- xulane and mental health?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : xulane and mental health?



So, my doctor gave me the OK a few months back to never have an off week again because my off week caused me a lot of issues both the week before my off week and the week of pertaining to my mental health- mood swings, dysphoria, my meds didn't seem to work at all on my off week...it was bad!. Now not having an off week has been mostly okay especially for my dysphoria and the heavy mood swings....except I feel like it's also preventing my mental health meds from working now too where as before they only didn't work for the one off week?. I went up twice so far on my mental health meds and it has hardly made a difference, but before when I had an off week and suffered for half the month the meds seemed to make a worLD of difference just by a 10mg increase. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I swear it has to be from the patch!!, that's the only thing that has changed in the past few months. I would like some opinions and stories from people that have opted to not have an off week and also take medicine for your mental health and how it's affected you because I'm rly lost honestly...

submitted by /u/mildly_int3resting
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...