Birth-control- The combination pill causing blood clots?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : The combination pill causing blood clots?



My family has a running history of endometriosis, my mom has my sister and I with only one functioning ovary.

Because of this, my mom put my sister and I on the pill ever since we’ve had our first periods.

I’ve been on the same combination pill for about 5 years, but I noticed my cramps and bleeding got worse a few months so I went to my gyno. She ended up switching me to another birth control (still a combination) and said it’s about the same as my old one, just another brand.

I think my cramps have been manageable again, still have them.. However, I get blood clotting. My bleeding on the pill used to be lighter in highschool but it seems as I’ve become an adult, it’s been heavy for as long as I can remember, and blood clots. And I’m talking long blood clots I have to pull out when wiping. My periods typically start on Tuesday/Wednesday. Wednesday-Friday are usually my heavy cramps and worse bleeding days, where I get the most blood clots and active flow.

Is this normal for taking combination birth control for 6 years? (5 years on Latin/Junel fe 1.5/30 then about 1 year on Alyacen (I think 1/35).

submitted by /u/Throwawayanxbay
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...