Birth-control- Missed several days, then doubled, now bleeding for the first time in years:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Missed several days, then doubled, now bleeding for the first time in years



F44 - Drosp-ee-levomef 3-0.02-0.451 (Beyaz)

I have no particular concern about getting pregnant. I WAS pretty dang satisfied with having not had a period in many years, though. Roughly one month ago, I missed (I have no idea how other than "brains will be brains") 3-5 pills in a row. I say roughly because I didn't jot it down and, as I said, I wasn't worried about pregnancy. Then, I doubled them until I was back on the right days.

Over the past week, I have had PMS symptoms, but I failed to recognize them. This morning, on day 1, I was mildly aroused for the first time in forever... only to discover bleeding. And not just a spot. I've got a lot going on right now, including being forced back into the office during the first week of October. I can only hope this situation is brief. [yes, I know that it should be, but I've had issues before]

I guess I just needed to share. And of course, glad to hear about any similar experiences., non-judgemental advice, and encouragement that it will go away.

submitted by /u/elemental77
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...