Birth-control- Scared of stopping the pill:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Scared of stopping the pill



I know the biggest fear of most people when going off the pill is acne, and yes, I'm scared af of that. But the thing stopping me from going off birth control pill is an intense fear of developing hirsutism. Did this happen to someone?
I don't have facial hair or excessive body hair, I would say the pill didn't change the amount of body hair I have, but I'm scared things are going to change once I go off. Please help?

submitted by /u/Raven_shiori
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...