Birth-control- Anyone had an IUD removed/replaced under anesthesia in Ohio?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Anyone had an IUD removed/replaced under anesthesia in Ohio?



It’s about time for my Mirena IUD to be replaced and Im absolutely dreading the process, no doubt the most agonizing pain I’ve ever felt in my life. Coupled with the trauma from the initial procedure and somewhat recent medical/SA trauma, I dont think Im capable of handling the pain again. Other than that, I LOVE the IUD, Im not looking at switching contraceptives.

Im in search of specific (female) gynos or locations that provide anesthesia or a painkiller stronger than an ibuprofen for the procedure, so if anyone has any recommendations I’d be extremely grateful!

submitted by /u/hahaohfuck
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...