Birth-control- Am i being dramatic?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Am i being dramatic?



For context, my card was declined a month ago for my order. I literally didn’t have the money till recently but I was excited cause it was close to the time I’d be running out anyway so I wouldn’t skip a beat. I updated my card and my insurance last Sunday. I entered in my card to the old order and it charged me immediately: great! It’s just gonna come right? No! Not only had they not answered me since I messaged before I had the full amount to see if I could pay for just one pack. They send me a message for the first time saying they couldn’t get my insurance since it’s out of network and they’ve PAUSED MY ORDER TILL I RESPOND. Dude you’ve already charged my card! And I respond within minutes of getting the message, only for there to be days within responses. I’m due to take my birth control again TODAY. I’m just so frustrated. I live in a state where I NEED BC or I can’t reverse the consequences. I also just moved here so I don’t have a car or a way to get around yet. I just hate that my life is in limbo like this. I ended up messaging this.

“Hello again, the lack of response for something like birth control is really wild, especially given that some states are literally DEPENDENT on this as their only option. You have already charged my card, since Sunday, there is no reason to have my delivery on hold.

Please resume my order! Please answer! Please just move the needle along. I have no way of going to a physical pharmacy and I don't have a way to get to a doctor, ya'll know you are one of the few people able to help, to not answer and leave people literally stranded with no options while also already having taken their money, is incredibly unfair.”

Am I being dramatic in my response? I know I’m just yelling into the void and I think I just need to be grounded.

submitted by /u/rebbyornot
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...