Birth-control- are these side effects from my missed birth control???:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : are these side effects from my missed birth control???



after my last period, which was about a month ago, I forgot to start taking my pills for about a week and a half after my period finish. When I started taking them again, I knew it would mess up my cycle for a few months, but I’ve been having weird things happen to my body that have never happened before. I’m very itchy on my scalp, and on weird parts of my body, and they also have rashes, I do have lots of acne now, and I’m also severely bloated. Are the side effects from the hormone imbalances?

submitted by /u/surelyathrowawayacc
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...