Birth-control- DEPO shot wrecking my face:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : DEPO shot wrecking my face



I have been on the pill for 15 years and I recently took a two month hiatus followed by switching to the depo shot. I switched because I was forgetting the pill very often and because my sex drive has become non existent on the pill. I got the shot 9 days ago and my face is covered in acne. I've always had a bit of acne especially before my placebo week started. But not like this. This is cystic acne. The problem with that is I'm a picker. It's an anxiety thing, it feels like my hand is disconnected from my body, I can't stop it. It's obsessive, like an addiction. The thing is, you can't pick cystic acne, you can't pop it, you can't do anything. So I'm just messing up my face so badly. Will the cystic acne go away once my body adjusts? Has anyone else has this side effect? I'm feeling so hopeless right now... Like it will just keep coming and never stop....

submitted by /u/RevengeSheGee
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...