Birth-control- Is my girlfriend at risk for pregnancy after getting the implant 3 days into her period?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Is my girlfriend at risk for pregnancy after getting the implant 3 days into her period?



Is my girlfriend safe form pregnancy after getting the implant while on her period?

She is on her 3rd day of her period, and got the implant earlier today. Every website I have visited, including Planned Parenthood, said that if she got it during the first five days of her period, she is safe immediately. Is it safe to no longer use a condom? STDs are not a concern as we have both been tested. Is it safe, or should I wait 7 days or a month? Does age affect it at all? Any advice would be helpful, but please only respond if you are well versed in this topic or have a reliable source. Thank you.

submitted by /u/TheMagnaRaptR
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...