Birth-control- IUD and Pain Management:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : IUD and Pain Management



Hi everyone! I’m a 26y and I’m debating if I just made the biggest or worst decision in my life. I’m saying worst because I have never endured as much pain as right now.

A week ago, I got the IUD (Kyleena). I was told it was going to be hell for the first three days but I underestimated it. I was feeling better by the weekend but my gracious self decided to do mid heavy lifting while organizing. That lead me back to square one. Cramps started about an hour after. The pain became so unbearable and I worry that it will be like this for 3-6 months (as I’m reading from other experiences). I did call my gyno and her office will try to squeeze me in next week.

My question to all iud holders…what did you do other than take Motrin, Tylenol, and using a heating pad to subside or if even avoid cramps?

Also did anyone experience cramps while trying to pass gas or defecate? Or is it just me?

Not to mention I am a nanny with 3 kids under 4 yrs (plus another little one on their way) and I do just about everything. (Btw, trying to leave this job for a corporate one. So I am not trying to stay any longer.)

Everyone I told thought I was making the worst decision but I did it for the sake of fear of what could possible be of my state (currently a blue state but this last election was a close one). My bf and I have never had a scare given he can’t…finish. He even suggested celibacy because it’s better than me being in pain and experience trauma but I still went with it.

I am mildly regretting getting the iud. Help please! Words of encouragement and advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/watchamacallzit
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...