Birth-control- My experience getting an iud removed via hysteroscopy:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : My experience getting an iud removed via hysteroscopy



Just thought I would share here for anyone who has to go through this, because I felt very alone as I didn’t know anyone who went through this. I had to get my iud removed hysteroscopically because the doctor couldn’t find my strings and the iud was displaced. This morning I went to the hospital and registered. They put me in a bed and gave me Tylenol, anti nausea meds, and something in an iv to keep me comfortable. I also had laughing gas once I was on the table. I was not put to sleep or anything like that. The doctors and nurses were honestly amazing. I was shaking and crying because I was scared and honestly traumatized from the first removal attempt. The staff calmed me down and did everything to keep me comfortable. Since I am on blood thinners, the doctor wanted to do as little poking around as possible. She opened up my cervix, and by some miracle the iud was easy enough for her to grab. She pulled it out as quick as possible. Really sharp pain, but then it was out. Everyone was so happy that it came out fast, because we had expected it to be a lot more difficult. After the procedure I stayed at the hospital for 30 mins, and then I was free to go. My boyfriend got me McDonald’s and now I’m just resting.

TLDR; hysteroscopy to remove stuck/hidden iud was fairly easy. Sharp pain but over quickly.

submitted by /u/stubbornteach
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...