Birth-control- Mili pills vs Estarylla pills:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Mili pills vs Estarylla pills



I have been on mili pills for about 6 months now to combat the low estrogen levels that come with my having Nexplanon in (I was having constant bleeding, and so my doctor prescribed the mili to give me more estrogen to stop the bleeding, which it did!). Two months ago, my pharmacy switched things up and gave me Estarylla pills because it was what they had in stock and technically both pills do the same things.

I have to say though, I'm really not a fan of Estarylla. While the pills do the same thing, the packaging is so cheap!! The stickers for the days of the week don't stay on the packaging, so in order to keep track of things I had to wait a day so I could start on a Sunday. The pills are a bit larger and they are so much more difficult to get out of the packaging! I have to sit there and fedangle the pill out of the little plastic slot and it's so much more tedious than just popping it out from my mili packet. Even better, the whole package container is this cheap paper envelope with a flap the barely even closes as well.

I know this is a weird post, but in summary, if your doc asks which one you would prefer, take the mili! My pharmacy finally got mili back in stock so I have it again, and I'm so happy about it.

I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts about the value of these different pills as well!!

submitted by /u/Nymyane_Aqua
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...