Birth-control- Not Pregnant Reassurance!:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Not Pregnant Reassurance!



So my boyfriend is in the military and I am still in college, neither of us are fit to be parents right now and I am just in need of reassurance.

We had sex, beforehand I took an ovulation test (On my highest ovulation day!) to make sure my BC was working (Nuvaring). The ovulation test came back with a "Little-No Surge" sign, meaning that yeah it should be functioning correctly. We don't use condoms and he always pulls out way beforehand. I also take my Nuvaring PERFECTLY. 1pm ON THE DOT I put it in and four weeks later I take it out at 1pm. I have been using it for over a year now, and today my period is no where to be seen, not even discharge and I am freaking out that I am possibly pregnant. I took an early result pregnancy test on tuesday (which my period tracker said my period was supposed to start wednesday) and it also came back negative. I know I am very much in my head right now but could use some outside thoughts and opinions!

TIA!

submitted by /u/HappyCamper0403
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...