Birth-control- Post Nexplanon removal:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Post Nexplanon removal



I got my implant removed on 12/8/22, it was my 2nd or 3rd I can’t exactly remember but before Nexplanon I was placed on the pill for an irregular/ painful cycle in junior high. Once I became sexually active I then began the depo shot and continued with it for 3-3 1/2 years. I gained soo soo much weight and was an absolute mental train wreck, anxiety and depression through the roof and would cry at the drop of a hat. When I got the Nexplanon at the age of 17, almost 18 I didn’t experience any weight changes, or mood changes from their previous state. However I didn’t experience a period, maybe 1-2 that lasted 2 days max per year or year and a half. My 1st Nexplanon ran out of hormones before I was able to get it replaced due to me not having my dates correct. During that time period I felt like a new person, I dropped over 100lbs, I was genuinely more happy, had less anxiety or depression, more energy and outgoing. Maybe TMI, but for the 1st time since being sexually active my a vagina actually got wet in it own, like a waterfall and everything was just so much more enjoyable. Keeping in mind I still thought it was working, I made an appt with my OBGYN to get it replaced, which she did and LITERALLY right after she bandaged me up a nurse called her to the hallway and when she came back she told me I was pregnant. Definitely a huge shocker, giving that before they replace one or start anyone on any type of BC they have you preform a urine sample pregnancy screening. Long story short, I miscarried and kept the implant in my arm until 12/8 which it was placed on 10/23/2020, so I still had about a year left until it came time to replace or completely remove all together, which is what I chose to do earlier than 10/23/23 due to how unhappy, anxious, and depressed I was. I didn’t recognize myself, my mother even asked me at one point in time “Who are you? This isn’t my daughter.” It broke her heart seeing how emotionally messed up I was. My anxiety and depression was crippling, and I couldn’t even have a conversation with someone without wanting to tell them to leave me alone and that’s not me, at all. Not to mention again (TMI) my vagina was dryer than the desert which made my sex life horrible and painful. On 12/8 I was on day 3 of my period so I was also wondering about every one else’s experiences with getting the nexplanon removed and how long it took them to feel relief, or more so themselves again.

submitted by /u/anissamarie0726
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...