Birth-control- Being on the pill causing booty pain during period??:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.


https://ift.tt/w0PyuAa

My experience : Being on the pill causing booty pain during period??



I’ve been on birth control pills since December 2021, at first I tried to skip my period with them but it didn’t work out for me unfortunately. So anyway, I started letting myself have my cycle every month and OUCH. Booty pain is something I very occasionally had during my periods before birth control but now it is almost constant during my period and BAD. Super sharp pains, I don’t even want to move. Has anyone experienced this??

submitted by /u/snapcracklerr
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...