Birth-control- Norethindrone .35mg?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.


https://ift.tt/w0PyuAa

My experience : Norethindrone .35mg?



Hi, I’m 19 and recently went to the gyno for the first time and was prescribed progestin-only Norethindrone because I smoke/vape.

I also told my doctor I didn’t want to gain weight, as I am recovering from an eating disorder, and I feel like rapid weight gain would seriously mess me up and make me relapse. I’m fairly petite, 5’2 and have a pretty fast metabolism and am on adderall which I’m hoping would regulate my appetite on the pill, but I’m still pretty worried I might gain anyway. I’ve read so many reviews from people saying they gained and bloated like crazy and it’s freaking me out.

What are your experiences with this form of bc? If you’re petite did you gain a lot of weight? Did you have any problems smoking on this pill? I haven’t started taking it yet because I’m waiting for my period to start, but any input would be SO appreciated. I’m stressing hard over this.

submitted by /u/fredpilled
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...