Birth-control- Advice/experience on copper iuds besides paragaurd?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Advice/experience on copper iuds besides paragaurd?



Hello! I would like advice, recommendations, and experience from anyone that has a copper iud that was not paragard. I am very interested in getting a copper iud and I am wary of the pain that many people have gone through with paragard. However, I've been doing a lot of research into copper iuds and I found out that the paragard is one of the biggest copper iuds that are offered on the market and sadly the only one that is offered in America.

I am currently an international student in the UK and I know I am lucky enough to have access to far more copper iuds than we do in America. I am just wonder what would be the best option for me as it seems that the bigger copper iuds are the ones that are causing issues. So again, any advice and insight will be appreciated! Thank you! :)

submitted by /u/SpendLast8737
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...