Birth-control- Combo pill to Mirena transition:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Combo pill to Mirena transition



Hi everyone! I have PCOS (which unfortunately comes with v heavy periods) and I went on the combination pill (Belara) almost 2 years ago at my obgyn at the time's recommendation. I stayed on the pill for a while although I had really bad side effects on it (nausea, depression, spotting). I went off of it and I immediately felt better, but my cramps and heavy periods remained.

My current GP suggested getting the Mirena IUD but I'm scared it's gonna have terrible side effects again. It also doesn't help I'm really scared of insertion.

I guess what I'm looking for is a bit of reassurance from people for whom the pill didn't work but who had positive experiences with Mirena/other hormonal IUDs

submitted by /u/pircalavoski
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...