Birth-control- Birth control patch making me violently sick.:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Birth control patch making me violently sick.



ive been on Xulane for going on 5 months now, when i first started putting on the patch on i felt fine and had no issues at all for the first 3 months but the last 2 months have been different. I take an off week of the patch so I get my period but every time I put my first patch back on for the month I violently vomit every 10-30 minutes that whole day to the point I have nothing in my stomach and my chest and stomach are cramping. Has anyone else had that issue that can give me advice? i’m not sure if I should contact my doctor because I was on the pill before and it made me extremely nauseous all the time and she just brushed it off and made it seem completely normal even tho i could barely work it was so bad, so i’m not sure how different the patch is when it comes to stuff like that and I don’t want to be embarrassed by my doctor again.

submitted by /u/pooppooppooppp
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...