Birth-control- Odds of being pregnant with a copper iud ?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Odds of being pregnant with a copper iud ?



I’m having a lot of strange symptoms and trying to make sense of it all. I’m getting a pelvic ultrasound tomorrow and going to have. A urinetest and blood work done

I had my period two weeks ago it is a bit long and heavy with the iud as Norma it was on schedule . I had some cramping throughout and I still had cramping after my cycle ended and still am having it. It’s intermittent each day I may have some pelvic cramping for a bit then it goes away and come back again.

Also have been having lower and upper back pain. I’ve never had back pain. Some days it feels like back cramps from PMS (despite not being due or on m cycle) and it is like that all day very tender . Some times like today it’s more I. My upper back. And I have a bit of upper abdominal aching pain (right below my ribs)

Annddddd. I also now have tingling feeling in my breasts .

What are the chances this could be pregnancy? Considering I just had a period on time and I’m not nauseous tired or any other symptoms (I’ve been pregnant multiple time and have children so I know the sumotoms) combined with the iud I don’t think so right ?

Getting so confused with the symptoms what this could be as the back pain comes and goes soemtimes low sometimes higher

submitted by /u/Lunagirl96xo
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...