Birth-control- Is this normal for post IUD insertion?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Is this normal for post IUD insertion?



So I got an IUD 3 Days ago, the insertion itself wasn't fun and felt like really really bad cramps. Immediatly afterwards I had what felt like slightly less bad cramps for about 12 hours. Woke up the next day feeling 100% fine so I went to do some shopping later in the day which I immediatly regretted, the cramps came back maybe just a little less bad but persisted for the rest of the day and went away that night while sleeping, woke up today again feeling fine but decided to stay in bed as to not repeat yesterday, to my dismay though, around the same time as yesterday the cramps came back worse than yesterday so I Iay here now wondering if I'm going to have cramps attacks at 2pm for the rest of my life. is this off and on cramping normal?

submitted by /u/RainbowsRainbows
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...