Birth-control- Pain in Abdomen but can still feel strings:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Pain in Abdomen but can still feel strings



Hello! Sorry for rubbish formatting as I’m on mobile!

I wondered if anyone might know what’s happening - I have a copper IUD and have had it about 3 months now. This evening I started having quite intense stomach pains (not cramps, more like a stabbing pain) in my lower abdomen (behind the pubic bone I suppose but a little higher) and it gets worse when I bend down or walk or tense my stomach in any way.

I can still feel the strings and as far as I can tell everything feels as normal as it usually would in there, and I am due on my period (usual signs are there like acne, weight gain, back ache etc and my period app is telling me I should be on already) but haven’t had any bleeding.

I have had one normal period since I had the IUD put in and then a few days of spotting last month which the doctor said was normal.

I was just wondering if anyone had some insight or had something similar?

I took two paracetamol about an hour ago and it’s not really made any difference that I can tell, and I’m working a night shift tonight so if I could get this sorted without medical help that would be ideal!!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/alt_acc_250213
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...